Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tag I'm It.....

I just checked my friend Jonnelle’s blog and I was tagged. I was wondering how that worked and then there at the bottom was my name. I am so excited. So here is a little info about me. Enjoy.

The Rules: Answer the questions using only one word. Then tag four others.
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? sleeping
3. Your hair? blonde
4. Your mother? Supportive
5. Your father? wonderful
6. Your favorite thing? quiet
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? margarita
9. Your dream/goal? success
10. The room you’re in? living
11. Your hobby? cards
12. Your fear? death1
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
14. What you’re not? skinny
15. Muffins? yum
16. One of your wish list items? Wii
17. Where you grew up? everywhere
18. The last thing you did? pumped
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Favorite gadget? unknown
21. Your pets? lazy
22. Your computer? pink
23. Your mood? tired
24. Missing someone? family
25. Your car? big
26. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
31. Last time you cried? tonight

Okay who to tag?? The only person i know with a blog is Jennifer

0 Comments: