Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Card, A Brithday, & A JoBro Concert

So Yesterday was my good friend Jennifer’s Birthday. I got this beautiful bag to put her present in and the colors inspired me to try and make a card to match.

So here is my card

And here they are together.


I hope Jennifer had a great birthday and enjoyed the Jonas Brothers concert. Kayla and I went with My Aunt Tina and Cousins Brittany & Samantha. We all had a great time after a rough start (it is a long story).

Brittany, Samantha

& Kayla


The Girls Rockn' out

Kayla and Aunt Tina
Kayla was totally into it. She was screaming and clapping and waving her hands in the air. Watch my video to see her dance at the concert. What a head banger! It was awesome!



2 Comments:

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Loved the card and the gifts! You rock!
The video of Kayla is HILARIOUS! You are in SO MUCH trouble when she gets older!

mommy2alex said...

Awesome card - love those colors!
Kayla is crackin me up - that girl IS the life of the party!!! Yep, Wiemann's right, you're in SO much trouble!