Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Report Part I

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas at home with the girls. It was Hailey’s 1st Christmas and I think she really enjoyed it. She loved opening presents but I think she enjoyed ripping the paper more than the gifts inside. Here are some pictures of the girls this Christmas.

Our Christmas tree after Santa had visited

Hailey with her new baby doll and stroller

Kayla seeing what Santa put in her stocking

Maddy waiting for daddy to get something out of the package.

As promised here are pictures of the presents I made. I decided that I wanted to get my mother in law a grandmother’s bracelet for Christmas but the ones I liked cost over $100 so I just decided why spend money on something I could make myself for cost. So here is the bracelet I made and the matching earrings.

1 Comment:

mommy2alex said...

Love the jewelry that you made!!!
The girls look like they had so much fun!!