Friday, January 30, 2009

Scrapbooking & Hailey's New Habbit

In the past I have asked my very talented friend Jonnelle Buhl to make my scrapbooks because it terrifies me. If you take a look at Jonnelle's blog you will see why I have trusted her to do this. She is extremely talented person. But this week I have decided to take a stab at scrapbooking. I cheat a little by using the awesome Stampin' Up Simply Scrappin' kits which you can order from my website. Here is the first layout i have done. I think it turned out pretty good.




In the last couple of days Miss Hailey has decided she needs a pacifier. She is 13 months old and has never used one until about three days ago and now she is using one pretty regularly. When I take it away from her she looks everywhere for it but at night when I put her in her crib she hands it to me so she can suck on her blanket. Here is a picture of Hailey with her pacifier.

2 Comments:

mommy2alex said...

Annie!! Your layouts are gorgeous!! I love those colors, SU! has great kits!
I cannot believe how fast Miss Hailey is growing, she's so darn cute:)

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Too cute! Love the colors!!