Thursday, February 19, 2009

A couple of cards, home décor and a dance video

I made a couple of cards this week. My new stamps arrived today and I plan to play with them this weekend so hopefully I will have a lot more to show you in a few days but for now here are the two cards I made.
Card stock - Basic black and pink pirouette
Stamp set - Its beautiful jumbo wheel
Accessories - Kewi kiss/very vanilla satin ribbon, fleurettes, and bling brad

Card stock - pink pirouette, riding hood red, & chocolate chip
DSP - Candy Lane
Stamp set - Upsy Daisy
Accessories - Stampin' Up texturz plates backrounds I, and 5/8" pink pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon

Also I got the level two home décor hostess gift and this is what it looks like on my wall. I really like it a lot.

Last but not least here is a video of Madelyn dancing to her favorite song Single Ladies by Beyonce. She loves this song and as you can see she loves to dance to it.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did she learn to swing her hips like that?!?!?!?! She's a cutie.