Sunday, June 28, 2009

Spring City, TN

Denno, the girls, my mom, my Best friend Alisa, her daughter Julia and myself spent the weekend in Spring City, TN at my Grandfather's lake house. It has been more than seven years since Denno and I have been there and I don't know what took us so long to go back. We by far had the best weekend ever. The girls loved being on the lake swimming in the water, fishing, & going out on the boats. We ate the best food ever and we even roasted marshmallows at the camp fire and made s’ mores. One night we made homemade ice cream. I think this is going to become our vacation every year. Alisa and Julia seemed to have a great time also and they already talking about the next time we go. It was so fun hanging out with my grandpa and his wife Judy. It was an 8 hour drive which my mom drove but the girls were so good in the car it didn't even seem like that long. I can't wait to go back! Anybody want to go with us?




Denno the girls and I in the lake.


My mom with Hailey & Kayla on the boat.

Kayla, Julia & Alisa on the boat.


Kayla driving the boat with Grandpa.



Madelyn Driving the boat with Grandpa


Mommy & Hailey



Mommy & Kayla




Madelyn & Mommy


The girls caught a fish!



Hailey jumping off the dock


Hailey Relaxing on Daddy in the water

The view from the boat.

If this picture doesn't say it all I don't know what does.

Grandpa, Hailey, Judy, Madelyn, Kayla, & Denno right before we loaded in the car and headed home.

1 Comment:

mommy2alex said...

I want to go!! It looks like SOOOO much fun, so refreshing and relaxing.