Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's

Yesterday the man in brown came to my house with a large box full of Stampin' Up. Last night I stayed up way past my bed time making Valentines. I made little baggies for the girls to take to school if they ever go back to school. (if you haven't heard we here in NOVA have been snowed in for almost a week) I also made a special Valentine for the love of my life.
This is the Valentine for the boys. I used red for the boys and the goodies inside are sports themed.
This is the Valentine for the girls. I used pixie pink and it is filled with heart themed things.
So for Christmas my husband got me this beautiful ring. It didn't fit when it came so i had to wait until last week to actually get to start wearing it but it came in a little box with a pretty blue bow on it. I loved the bow so much i couldn't throw it away and my husbands wonderful present became the isperation for his valentine.
This is the valentine I made Denno and the bow is the bow that my ring was wrapped in. I know it isn't traditional valentine colors but i think it is perfect for my man.

2 Comments:

mommy2alex said...

Great Cowboys' colors for Denno's card!!
LOVE your ring, so beautiful, just like you!!!
Those valentines goodie bags are adorable. LOVE that border punch!

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Love the bling! The card is cool too and the bags are too cute!