Monday, June 23, 2008

Contest Winner!

Congratulations to Kimmy Estright for winning my blog contest. She was the first to respond with the correct answers. But I decided that everyone who responded with the correct answers will receive a pack of love notes. Thanks for participating in my contest and keep checking back for future contest.

Last night we had Sunday Dinner at my Parents house. We had a great time and I thought I would include some pictures of the girls with my parents and brother.

Grammy & Hailey

Papa & Kayla

Papa, Madelyn, & Frogger

Uncle Patrick & Hailey

Isn't she a ham! I couldn't resist taking this picture of Madelyn and Regis this afternoon. Doesn’t he look thrilled?

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited that I won. That is awesome!! The pictures of the girls are adorable!! I can't believe how big they are getting since the last time I saw them. Time goes by to fast.

Kimmy