Saturday, June 21, 2008

Welcome to my new blog!


Welcome to my blog. I am a hobby Demonstrator who is trying to make the transition to a serious demonstrator. I hope this will be a good tool for my costumers to find out what I am up to and to take a look at my projects.

This is a box I made for Kayla to give to her ballet teacher as a thank you. If you would like to learn how to make this box please contact me to learn how.

I made these two cards for my two friends baby showers. One friend is having a baby girl and the other is having a baby boy. They are sisters and due a week apart.

This is a cd cover we made at one of my workshops.




























3 Comments:

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Love the blog! Can't wait to see the updates!
Jennifer
www.mommy2my3boys.blogspot.com

mommy2alex said...

YAY, so glad you're joining us in blog-ville!!

You are SO stinkin creative, those shower cards are gorgeous!!

Miss you,
Jonnelle

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hello!! Thanks again for all your help making that beautiful baby shower card for me. We will have to get together sometime soon so I can see my pretty little girl!! Pretty soon I am going to have one of my own!!

Talk to you soon,
Kimmy