Monday, November 17, 2008

DONE!!!!!!!!!!

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally finished all my chritsmas cards. I have made 140 all togtether. 40 of them were for my parents to send out and the rest are mine to send out. I am pretty happy with most of them and i am relieved they are done and i don't have to worry anymore. I may make more just because there a few stamp sets i didn't get to use yet but i don't have to make anymore and that feels good. I hope you all like them.

Stamp set: A Holly, Jolly Christmas
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, & Chocolate Chip
Holiday Treasures DSP
Riding Hood Red striped ribbon
Chunky glitter
Stamp Set: Snow Swirled (my favorite new set)
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Old Olive, & Whisper White
Holiday Treasures DSP
Old olive grosgrain ribbon

Stamp set: Deer Friends (level 2 hostess set)
Card stock: real red, old olive, very vanilla
Retired DSP
red grosgrain riboon

Stamp set: Snow Burst
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, & Whisper White
Dazzling Diamonds glitter
white grosgrain ribbon

Stamp Set: Big on Christmas
Cardstock: Whisper white
Retired DSP
Retired ribbon

Stamp Set: Peaceful Wishes (retired) & Mistletoe standard wheel (retired)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Always artichoke, Real Red, and whisper white
Real red grosgrain ribbon


1 Comment:

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Wow! You rock! I thought I was doing well till I read this! I've starting cutting out CS for about 40 of mine...!