Thursday, March 19, 2009

Congratulations Wiemann Family!


Congratulations to my dear friend Jennifer and her family on the birth of their little girl. Allison Marie was born yesterday (march 18th) at 12:38 p.m. She weighed 9lbs 3oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. Jennifer has 3 little boys and was so excited to welcome a baby girl into her family yesterday. I went to the hospital this morning to meet baby Allie and she is absolutely beautiful. She has the adorable Wiemann chubby cheeks, a head full of black hair, and perfect skin. It is a good thing they have those little alarms on the baby b/c she is so darn cute I would have loved to bring her home with me. I was so excited about getting to hold baby Allie that I forgot to take any pictures. Kayla was not happy with me about that. Anyway here is a picture of the card I made the Wiemanns.

1 Comment:

mommy2alex said...

I forgive you for not taking pictures, I would have been the same way!! So glad that you got to see her!
GORGEOUS card!!! LOVE that cut on the pink paper, it's yummy!