Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday Patrick!

Okay so 25 years ago today my world changed forever. I was 4 years old and I was the center of my parents and sister’s world and then March 17, 1984 it happened. My mom had a baby boy and all my attention gone. Not only was my attention gone but I did not grow 2 feet to be as tall as my 11 year old sister and my parents did not take my suggestion on naming my new little brother Michael Jackson. Instead since my new little brother was born on St. Patrick’s Day they named him Patrick Daniel Scherder. Although Patrick did take all my attention away and we did spend most of our child hood beating each other up (okay well me beating him up) I am very grateful for my wonderful brother. He is turned into a wonderful man who is a great brother and a wonderful uncle. Happy 25th Birthday Patrick! We love you so much. Enjoy the pictures down memory lane.

How handsome!

Nice Alf shirt. The 80's were awsome!

at the beach

Patrick with Grandma & Grandpa Scherder

In Bowling Green, MO at Grandma & Grandpa Scherder's. Patrick is on the left and our Cousin Jay is on the right

putt putt golf

Christmas 1995

Patrick in High School

Playing soccer for William & Mary

Meeting his niece Kayla Brianne

Meeting his niece Madelyn Gale

Meeting his niece Hailey Grace

Goofing off

Kayla & Patrick after a William & Mary soccer game

Kayla w/ uncle Patrick 3/16 in his new cowboy boots he got for his b-day

Madelyn w/ uncle Patrick 3/16 in his new cowboy boots he got for his b-day

Hailey w/ uncle Patrick 3/16 in his new cowboy boots he got for his b-day

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I love the picture of him holding Hailey for the first time. In the first two he looked a little nervous but by the third he was like "Psh, I got this!". Happy belated bday Patrick!