Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday Denno!!!!!!!!!

Okay first of all if no one hears from in a few days it is because my husband killed me for posting all these pictures of him on my blog. But back to the point. Today my wonderful husband turned 29. I have been working all day today to make sure he has a special birthday tonight when he comes home. I am grateful for this day b/c if he had not been born I would not have the most wonderful husband in the world and my girls wouldn’t have such a great dad. I hope Denno has had a great day (well as good as possible since he has been at work all day) and I can’t wait to see him tonight and celebrate him. Denno if you read this just know how much I love you. Happy Birthday Denno!

This is baby Denno

I think he was about 2 in this photo. How cute was he?

I am not sure how old he is in this photo but i think he looks so cute.

I think he is about 10 in this photo.



Senior year of High School. This is the year i fell in love with him. Wasn't he HOT!


This is College

Holding Kayla the day he became a father.

Holding baby Madelyn

Holding Hailey.

1 Comment:

mommy2alex said...

Aaaw, yall are so sweet! I know he had a wonderful evening with all of his girls!!!