Saturday, May 16, 2009

More Puppy Pictures


I got another update today on the puppies. It seems that all is well and the the little babies are doing well. I can't wait to go meet my new baby in about two more weeks. Here are some new pictures.
Here is one of the puppies next to a pen so you can see how small they are

I just love this picture of their little faces.




This is one of the little girls and could possibly be our baby.

This is another little girl. We get first pick of a girl.

This is a picture of the entire litter. The 5 little boys are on the left and the three little girls are on the right. One of the three on the right will be ours. Based on this picture I would pick the one all the way to the right. She looks so petite and sweet all rolled up like that. I would take all three little girls if I could I don’t know how I am going to pick just one.

0 Comments: