Monday, July 27, 2009

Finally a post!

Okay so I have been without my computer for 3 weeks now. I am going crazy but Denno brouht me home a laptop from work to use until I get my computer back. I fnally found the cord to plug my camera into this computer (I left my disk in my computer) so I can now upload some pictures. So her are some cards I have made and some pictures of our new puppy, Bella.
Bella helpin me make cards
My Best Friend, Alisa, got a promotion and this is what I made her to congratulate her.
Baby girl card

Baby boy cards
Get well card for my Aunt Rose who is battling breast cancer

Look at that sweet face

I just love this picture

Cute kid cute puppy

Bella in her dress my friends the Wiemanns got her.

1 Comment:

mommy2alex said...

Love those cards, so cute!
The girls are growing up so fast, I know they must love having a puppy:)