Friday, July 31, 2009

Entering the final year of my 20s

Okay so I figured since I fully embarrassed my brother and my husband on their birthdays that it only fair that I post some embarrassing pictures of myself over the last 29 years. Enjoy :)


3 mths old

My sister kris with me

Kris and me with Bo

1 year old

about 6 years old

not sure how old i am here but still wearing the footsie pj

4th or 5th grade holding my cat Leo

I don't even know what to say about this one.

Homecoming sophmore year

My 16th Birthday

Senior picture


High School graduation

19th Birthday

Our Wedding day

The day Kayla was born

The Day Madelyn was born



The day Hailey was born


My wonderful family this summer in TN

1 Comment:

mommy2alex said...

Happy Birthday!
I know you'll have a great birthday weekend with your family, just wish I was there so Wiemann & I could whisk you away for pedis and margaritas!! ;)
You get more gorgeous every year!!!