Friday, August 21, 2009

Some new projects!

I have not been blogging for a few weeks because I have been without my computer. But it is back and I can now upload some pictures of things i have done in the past few weeks. Enjoy.

I cased this card from splitcoast stampers. Here is the link to the one on splitcoast http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1423848?&cat=12777



This is the bracelet I made for Dennis' Aunt Tina's birthday. Her kids wanted to give her something special so they asked me to make her a bracelet. It has all their birthstones in it and it is made with gold & silver

I made two of this bracelet one for my Best Friend Alisa and one for myself so we could have matching ones. It is our favorite color (pink) and our birthstone color (green).

This is the clasp on Alisa and I's bracelet. I like it because it has our birthstone in it.

My really good friend Jennifer's birthday was earlier this week & this is the birthday card I made her. It is using three of the new "in colors" (crushed curry, melon mambo, & rich razzleberry)

1 Comment:

mommy2alex said...

WOW, you are a creative momma!!
The cards are GORGEOUS!!
And those bracelets are beautiful!!
Miss you :)