Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stampin’ UP 2009-20010 In Colors

My up line/friend, Jennifer, has been telling me how she has really been noticing the new Stampin’ Up In Colors all over the place. And the more I look around my house I am realizing how right she is. Take a look at my around the house items that have the new Stampin’ UP In Colors.


Here are all the 2009-2010 In Colors. dusty Durango, rich razzleberry, crushed curry, melon mambo, soft suede, & bermuda bay

Here is one of Hailey’s favorite shirt that I bought at Target this summer.

It uses rich razzleberry, Bermuda bay, & crushed curry

This is one of Kayla’s new dresses she got for school

It uses melon mambo, soft suede, & Bermuda bay

I bought this cube from Target to store all our Wii games in.

It uses melon mambo, & Bermuda bay.

Bella got a new harness the other day from Wylie Wagg for Pets at Fairfax Corner.

It uses dusty Durango, crushed curry, & melon mambo.

Two weeks ago Denno took me out for Dinner at Ruth Chris and took me to Collectable Treasures at Fairfax corner and let me pick out a Vera Bradley bag. Admittedly I chose the pattern I chose because it is in the new In Colors. This is the bag and wallet I picked out.

It uses melon mambo, rich razzleberry, & crushed curry.

1 Comment:

mommy2alex said...

LOVE those colors!!!!
SU! is so FASHION! ;)
THat pattern and design of your new Vera is awesome...would LOVE it! Might need to go on my b'day wish list!!
MIss you and your girls!