Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Emily!

My very wonderful cousin and great friend Emily Gale Chrisman is 30 years old today! I wish I could be in Springfield, IL today to celebrate with her because she is such and important part of my life and this is a big day for her. When we were little we were inseparable and best friends and worse enemies all at the same time. We fought like sisters but we were always there for each other. She has always been there for me and I am very lucky to have had someone like her in my life for my whole life. I love you Emily and I hope you have a very wonderful birthday.


These pictures are of me and Emily when we were little. I am not sure how old we were in these pictures. Emily is on the left and I am on the right.

Emily & I last summer.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Aww Annie! That was really sweet! I love those pics! Thanks for the great birthday wishes!
Emily