Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Special offer!

Okay everyone I am trying to reach a personal goal of $300 in sales each month during April, May, and June. So what I have decided to do is offer and extra $30 dollor in hostess credit to the first three people to book a show and have at least a $300 show in each of those months. That’s right I am giving you an extra $30 in free merchandise. You can book your show in 1 of 3 ways.
1. You can have in-home workshop.
2. You can collect orders and have book show.
3. You can do a book show and have a party at home and I will send you the projects to do w/ step by step instructions.
With these three options that means you can have a show even if you aren’t local. Please email me at aehuse@verizon.net if you are interested in booking a show. Hope to hear from you soon.


I made a few sympathy cards. Have a look.







I made a few sympathy cards. Have a look.

0 Comments: