Friday, April 17, 2009

Jewelry Craze

I have been making a lot of Jewelry lately. Here are pictures of what I have been doing. I have been seriously considering making a business out of it. If you are interested in anything please feel free to contact me and I can design something for you.

This is the set I made my cousin Emily for her 30th birthday.
I made these matching mother daughter bracelets for my friend Jennifer who had a baby girl last month. She has three little boys and had her first little girl so I thought it would be nice for them to have matching bracelets.

I made this bracelet for a friend who I went to college with who just had her 1st child and it was a baby girl.

This is the set my I made my friend Heather. She actually came over and picked out the colors she wanted.

This is the bracelet I made Maddy. Of course it had to have a frog charm on it.

My youngest daughter Hailey loves to wear necklaces. Every morning she has to put her necklace on when she gets out of bed. So I had a bunch of cheap beads around the house and Kayla & I used them to make Hailey a bunch of necklaces.

2 Comments:

mommy2alex said...

Annie!!! Those are gorgeous!! I just love them, you're a natural!
Wish we lived closer, we could really get our craft on!:)

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Love them all! Especially the ones that you made for Allie and I! The pictures don't do them justice! They are GORGEOUS in person! I've been showing them to everyone!